Graphic/ Web Designer, Freelance; 2001 – Present
- Designed and Developed websites: Taiji Group USA, Northwest Drywall Co., Gainsville.org and JEM-Clean using WordPress.
- Designed Three-panel brochure for Otho Carolina
- Edited video for TEDx Hickory
- Re-developed copy for The Elevator Company’s home page to improve SEO rank
- Designed, and made press-ready, print ad campaigns that were included in publications: Radar, Politico, Roll Call, etc.
Graphic Designer, Focus News; 2018 – 2020
Designed ads for Focus News, a weekly local magazine in Hickory, NC.
Web developer, Jackson Creative; 2012 – 2020
Editor, the mesh; 2012 – 2020
Edited and produced podcasts for The Mesh network.
Art Director, Inform, inc; 2005 – 2012
- Layout and design Pet o’ Mine and Trends magazine
- Created supporting websites for Pet o’ Mine and Trends magazines
- Designed Hosiery Tech Center’s booth for the MAGIC Show
- Newsletter design for Hickory Chair and Century Furniture
- Various photography for advertisements and editorial
- The Art Institute, Charlotte, NC — Graphic Design, 2004
- The Art Institute, Charlotte, NC — Multimedia Web Design, 2003
- Gaston College, Dallas, NC — Broadcasting, 1988
- Graphic Design & Illustration using Adobe Illustrator CC 2018
Skills and Technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Final Cut Pro
- Magazine Layout
- Logo & Branding
- Trade Show Booth Design
- Audio Production and Editing